Monday 19 September 2011

Off The Record

Luca Veste has gathered 29 of the finest short story writers (plus me) to make a collection of stories called Off The Record All stories are based around classic song titles, though as far as I know, Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep hasn't been picked by anyone.

Writers include Ray Banks, Helen Fitzgerald, Nick Quantrill, Simon Logan, Paul D. Brazill, Thomas Pluck, Nigel Bird, Steve Weddle, AJ Hayes, Court Merrigan, Chad Rohrbacher, Patti Abbot, Darren Sant, Ian Ayris, Julie Morrigan, Col Bury, R Thomas Brown, David Barber and many more.

For the first six weeks of sale, all profits will go to charities. Obviously when it's released, I'll post a link to it.

Also, I had a little story up at The Flash Fiction Offensive the other day called Live Bait Please feel free to take a look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Charlie,
It's great to be involved in such a formidable line up. Loved 'Live Bait' BTW.
Best,
Col

Luca Veste said...

Great to have you on board Charlie!

Charlie Wade said...

Col,
Thanks, It's a huge line up, isn't it. I'm looking forward to reading them all.

And thanks for having me on board, Luca!

Post a Comment