Wednesday 11 August 2010

Offensive Material

So, all those hours spent writing haven't been wasted. A site called the Flash Fiction Offensive have used one of my short stories. Needless to say, I'm well chuffed.

Called Double Trouble, it's one of those niggly little stories that just comes to you and hacks at your brain until you put pen to paper, or finger to keyboard. I've got loads more filed in the To be written part of my brain. At some point, when the niggling becomes to much and I'm stuck on new book#2 I'm sure more will come out. I should probably post some of these short stories or flash fiction here, I'll try to when I get the time. However some folks don't like submissions that have already been posted elsewhere, which you can't really blame them for.

Work still continues on new book #2, which still has no proper name, 30,000 words have now been written. Still no sign of interest for Spies Lies and Pies either.


No comments:

Post a Comment